redVIDEO hanya serendah RM10
All prices stated exclude Service Tax.
* redVIDEO purchase is considered successful when the customer receives a comfirmation SMS.
* RM10 will be charged to the customer’s bill upon every successful purchase.
- What is redVIDEO?
redVIDEO is a Value-Added Service (VAS) that offers 10GB 4G LTE data access to stream videos from our official video partners at only RM10 per purchase.
- How does redVIDEO work?
Customers will be given a different data allocation of 10GB 4G LTE for all redVIDEO video streaming from our official video partners which can be used daily. All video streaming from our listed partners within the given timeline will be deducted from the allocated redVIDEO data quota.
- When can I utilise the 10GB redVIDEO data quota?
You can use the 10GB redVIDEO data quota at any time of the day. The 10GB redVIDEO data quota will expire at the end of the month.
- I have utilised the 10GB quota. Can I purchase redVIDEO again?
Yes, you can purchase redVIDEO up to five (5) times in a month. For each successful purchase, RM10 will be charged to your bill.
- I had purchased redVIDEO on 1 August 2018. Will I get to enjoy the benefits of this newly enhanced VAS?
Yes, you can enjoy all the new benefits until the end of the month.
- What is the speed of the 10GB data quota for redVIDEO streaming ?
The speed of the 10GB data quota for redVIDEO streaming is high speed 4G LTE. Customers will need to use a 4G LTE compatible device to enjoy the 4G LTE speed.
- How can the customers check on their 10GB redVIDEO data balance?
All customers will be notified via SMS when the data usage reaches 70% and 100%.
- What will happen once my redVIDEO data has been completely utilised?
Once your redVIDEO data has been fully utilised, subsequent streaming from our video partners will be deducted from your bundled plan data, available Data Top Up quota or charged Pay-Per-Use rate at RM0.10 / MB.
- What happens when the 10GB redVIDEO data is not finished at the end of the month?
Any unutilised data at the end of the month from the 10GB redVIDEO quota will be forfeited.
- Can I use redVIDEO when I am roaming overseas?
No, redVIDEO is not applicable when you are roaming outside of Malaysia. If you do, standard roaming charges apply.
- I am a RP8 customer. Can I purchase the redVIDEO ?
Yes, you can.
Terms & Conditions
- The enhanced redVIDEO Value-Added Service (VAS) is valid from 23 August 2018.
- The enhanced redVIDEO VAS offers 10GB high speed video streaming at any time of the day until the end of the month or until the data is fully utilised.
- Subscription fee to video partners may apply.
- redVIDEO data quota is valid to be used in Malaysia only. redVIDEO is not applicable when customer is roaming outside of Malaysia. If the customer travels overseas, standard roaming charges apply.
- Existing customer who has purchased the redVIDEO VAS will enjoy the newly enhanced benefits starting from 23 August 2018.
- The 10GB 4G LTE data can only be used for streaming videos with the official redVIDEO’s video partners only. Any data used for Internet, app download or content access (such as advertisements and web analytic tools) other than for streaming with redVIDEO’s video partner channels, will be deducted from the available rate plan bundled high speed data, available Data Top Up quota or charged Pay-Per-Use rate at RM0.10 / MB.
- Some redVIDEO’s video partners may only offer Contents via their mobile app and not through web browser and some Contents may be excluded by our redVIDEO’s video partners.
- To use redVIDEO , customer may be required to register for a personal account on our video partners’ website or mobile app.
- Upon 100% utilisation of the redVIDEO quota, any further Internet usage will be deducted from the bundled high speed data, available Data Top Up quota or charged Pay-Per-Use rate at RM0.10 / MB.
- Customer can purchase redVIDEO any time. Once the customer has fully utilised the 10GB quota, they customer can repurchase the redVIDEO.
- The fee for redVIDEO is not pro-rated. Customers will be charged a full RM10 (excluding Service Tax) in the bill for each successful purchase.
- redVIDEO will expire at the end of the calendar month. Any unutilised quota at the end of the calendar month will not be carried forward to the following month.
- Customer is allowed to purchase more than one (1) redVIDEO at one time. The quota will be combined.
- If the customer adds redVIDEO in the middle of the month, the redVIDEO VAS will expire at the end of the month.
- When streaming videos with redVIDEO’s video partners, the 10GB redVIDEO data quota will be utilised first.
redONE will strive to fully utilise the redVIDEO data quota whenever the customer is streaming videos. However, there may be instances where the redVIDEO data quota may inadvertently be used even when there is no streaming content on video partners happening or the data quota from the customer’s plan may be accidentally used to stream instead of the purchased redVIDEO quota. These could occur due to a number of reasons including technical issues such as missed configuration or whitelisting of wrong IP address by third parties or due to the video partners changing or updating their IP addresses and URL without giving redONE sufficient notice to update our system. Customer must acknowledge the possibility of these instances happening and agree not to hold us liable.
redVIDEO applies to video streaming on
2. YouTube Kids
5. Astro Go
13. NJOI NOW
15. EROS NOW
Streaming videos on our redVIDEO partners’ website or mobile app is subjected to the respective video partners’ terms and conditions, and privacy policies and are used or provided entirely at your own risk.